Thank You for your interest in working with San Bernardino County Schools and Alignment SBC.
Benefits to Participating Organizations
Participation in the Alignment SBC Collaborative Process for Community Engagement provides organizations with the following benefits:
- Improvements in outcomes for all San Bernardino County children, particularly those who need additional support to realize their potential.
- Opportunities to contribute in areas in which you have specific skills and capacities.
- Opportunities for collaboration and for building individual agency capacity.
- Data and measurable results to support outcome reporting to funding agencies.
- The opportunity to be a partner with a city-wide initiative to redesign, elevate, and increase the effectiveness of the delivery of services to San Bernardino County's school children.
- The ability to work directly with San Bernardino County Schools, and to establish a strong relationship with key administrators and teachers.
- The opportunity to receive matching funds through grant requests by Alignment SBC to foundations and other sources of support.
- Your organization's contribution of resources to the work of Alignment SBC will enhance your potential to be a recipient of related funding.
Thank you for submitting your organization registration request.
After your request has been processed (24-48 hours), you will receive an email from Alignment staff with instructions for completing your organization profile and the next steps for working with Alignment SBC.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.